T&G OSB,Structural board designed for floors as it has tongue and groove edges and its termination face is calibrated, which allows to deliver a better termination surface to receive carpets or floating floors.
The tongue and groove edge along the board makes it possible to eliminate chains, improves the joint between boards and stiffens the structure, which means that, when walking on the board joints, they work together and there are no independent movements between them.
- High quality raw material-New Zealand pine
(1) The pine itself contains a light pine fragrance. The peeled pine does not contain impurities such as bark that are easy to spoil. The finished OSB board has no pungent smell;
(2) The pine wood structure is uniform, the density, thickness, and strength in the board are uniform, without voids, warpage, and deformation;
(3) Pine Wood has good nail holding power and strong permeability.
- MDI glue, waterproof OSB3,No formaldehyde
(1) Adopting a new generation of technology materials without formaldehyde and adding MDI glue, the glue does not contain formaldehyde
(2) MDI glue is insoluble in water, and when it meets moisture layer, it effectively prevents moisture from entering the core material;
(3) After reacting with wood molecules, new chemical bonds are formed to effectively bond the board body. The board produced has excellent nail holding power and resistance to deformation.
- Green environmental protection-stringent certification
Adhering to the original intention of “brand, environmental protection and quality”, our osb has passed many
stringent certifications such as CARB in the United States, F☆☆☆☆ in Japan, EPA, the U.S. Environmental Protection
Advanced OSB equipments
- Canadian Kadant long-product flaker,
- American TSI drying, exhaust gas treatment system,
- Canadian coil glue mixing machine, etc.,
- The comprehensive energy consumption of the production line is reduced by more than 30%, the exhaust gas dust content after purification is less than 10 mg/m³, and the amount of glue used is reduced More than 20%, the product achieves no formaldehyde, zero release, and meets European and American export standards;
Only on floor platforms as a base for tile, carpet, floating floor and others (in the case of ceramic, use an intermediate layer of fiber cement).
– Tongues for quick and easy installation.
– Calibrated, which allow better finishing of floors.
– It can be installed in adverse weather conditions, as it allows water to run off.
Packing & Shipping
In wood pallets, Inner plastic bags, outer paper box, wrapped with steel tapes by 4×8 lines for reinforce
||For reference, the packing quantity can be changed according to clients’ requirement